September 8-10, 2021 Tallinn
26. Tallinna International Fair for Product Develpoment, Production Engineering, Tooling, subcontracting and Maintenance
Industrial fair Instrutec
Instrutec, organised since 1995, is the leading event of Estonian industrial market. The exposition and information, counselling and training events of Instrutec give an overview of the present condition and development potential of Estonian metal, mechanical engineering, tooling, wood and sawmilling industries and on the other side, bring the specialists the newest scientific, technical and technological advancements of this field in another countries.
From November 6 – 8 the 25th Tallinn International Fair for Production Developmenrt, Production Engineering, Tooling, Subcontracting and Maintenance Instrutec 2018 will be held In Estonian Fairs Centre. Instrutec is the leading industriaal fair in Estonian where professionals meet for the exchange of knowledge and experience.
From the first fair, Instrutec, as an internationally known fair, has been open to innovation and international cooperation as well as relied upon close cooperation of Estonian Fairs Centre with Federation of Estonian Engineering Industry. Involvement of Estonian Electronics Industries Association and Estonian Plastics Association in the organization of the fair programme in recent years, has widened Instrutec’s role as the top event of Estonian industrial market.
– Approximately 90 industrial companies presenting the latest products and services
– Seminars and workshops to broaden the scope of news
– Top management conference for setting goals and hold joint discussions
– Show area for the presentation of top equipment produced in Estonia
– In-Action area with practical workshops and competitions
Instrutec with its international recognition, stable value system, long-term vision and specific goals, ensures all firms and institutions participating in the fair of effective positioning on the market and the opportunity to keep current clients and win new ones.
Instrutec will present products and services related to the following product groups:
– manufacturing equipment and accessories for metal processing, machine building, sawmilling, woodworking, rubber and plastic processing, electronics and electrical engineering
– automatic and process control, industrial automation
– energy conservation. Energy management of renewable energy sources
– CAD/CAM/CAE, CRM and other software applications
– hand and cutting tools, dies and moulds
– welding machines and accessories
– industrial subcontracting
– measurement and control devices
– surface processing, corrosion protection
– occupational health and safety
– maintenance, waste management
– material handling and store equipment
– R&D, technical innovation. Best Available Technique
– professional training and councelling
– professional societies and supportive organisations
Why participate at Instrutec 2019:
Instrutec organised since 1995 is the only industrial fair in Estonia
Instrutec creates efficient business, training and information environment for managers and specialists
Instrutec helps to raise your brand awareness and strenghten your position in Estonian industrial market
Instrutec is the opportunity to to enter into new business relationships and establish new contacts
Instrutec is the opportunity to get to know your competors and meet their clients
Instrutec programme provides the latest information about the trends of Estonian industrial market.